Sunday, 21 May 2006

Upcoming Camps

Yeah! You people can view my posts from January onwards. But I am adjusting the color so that it is more appropiate.

Camp and more camps.I'm exaggerating.There's like only 2 camps for me to attend.Sports camp and NYAA Sec 2 camp.The problem is, its like one after another.After the sports camp (2 days), the next day would be NYAA camp for another 2 days.It's in school.So boring.

I'm suppose to be assisting the St John people in the pre-camp training.I have no idea why I'm dumped there.But Arif said I am a group facillitator with him for 2E. Boy, which one is correct.
There will be meetings and briefing for both camps.

Hm.Holidays seems like 1 week only.There'll be make up lessons and stuff.

3 weeks of waiting yet he didn't come.Damn.The boys in the tuition class called him matrip.How can?

Where's my school handbook?! Argh!

No comments: