Thursday, 18 May 2006

Shopping Spree

Hm.Finally, I got my IC.Yeah?Hm.I don't know.No definite feeling for it.Like so what? It's over.

It was so crowded and embarrasing.Lining up to get your photos taken and everyone on the line can see your face.I met one Malay guy.He's quite handsome and cute but too bad he's shorter than me or maybe the same height.Just admiration.No feelings whatsoever.

The whole place were full with different kinds of people and the strong air-con kind of made me dizzy.Argh.

After the whole thing was over, my mum and I went over to Bugis. We had our lunch at KFC and went off shopping.I went to one big shop and saw a pink shoe.I was like tempted to buy it and my mum asked me to just buy it if I wanted to.But my instinct told me, I shouldn't and I didn't.Luckily, with my wise instinct and 6 sense, I got attracted to a much cheaper and nicer pair.It's on sale at PrettyFit.



It was worth the pun and totally attractive.

Heading back home 2hr and 30 minutes later (according to my estimation), I was in the MRT after alighting towards Choa Chu Kang and there's these matrips talking loudly and commenting on people.They even eyed at one minahrip.It was so low class.Argh.I hate these sights.Totally an eyesore.I also met a lot in the building where I made my IC.What a bad day for my eyes.Even minah tudung hugging her boyfriend.Man.Such a disgrace.

I hate being in the wallpaper.

I can't wait to get SOMEONE to notice me.

True friends don't exist in my world.

Drop the pretence and stop forcing to like me as your friend.

No comments: