Wednesday, 17 May 2006

The 15th Birthday

Happy 15th Birthday!

Here's a list of those who wished me on my birthday through various mediums.
I would like to thank them for being thoughtful.

Friendster Testimonial

Sis Nana
Zul
Melissa
Sheue Lee
Luqman Hakim
Syazana
Fatin

SMS

Syafiq
Fatin
Aini
Rachel
Rebecca
Nelson

Email

Huzaimie

Tags

Asyikin
Syazana
Luqman Hakim
Melissa
Fatin

MSN

Noella
Farhan
Clement
Umar

Personally

Aqilah
Sheikh

I really appreciated your thoughts. Those whom I didn't mentioned, so sorry.

Special thanks to my mum for trying her best in making my birthday an enjoyable one.

Also to Fatin and Aini who made an effort to actually wish me through sms at 12 am.
(It kinds of make me wonder what true friends are.I mean, through people's wishing I can tell whether they're sincere or just wishing for the sake of it but mostly, I can say, were sincere.Fatin really touched me.I'm not closed to her yet she goes all out to wish me.Thanks a lot.You're such a great friend!)

What luck.No school today.So no presents.

Presents

Gift from my Father




Maomaos and twins





Family


No comments: