Monday, 15 May 2006

Much appreciated

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
especially to my MUM and GRANDMOTHER!

Wow! I feel so touched by friends whom I didn't expect to hear from. I received a birthday ecard from Sarah, my old buddy.Man, she's so sweet. I thought people don't even notice me or care whether I have a birthday or not.It sure feels great to know that I'm appreciated and thought of.Big thanks also to my cousin, Sis Nana (She's the first to wish me.Like 1 week before) for her Friendster birthday testimonial.I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, very touch by these people.Also Farhan who wished me through Friendster birthday testimonial and through MSN.He even asked me what I wanted for my birthday.Of course I didn't know but he insisted in buying me something I wanted.Wow.His budget is $20!That's like a lot.I'll soon think of something for him to buy.Aha.Clement also had a deal with me.He asked me to write for his Friendster testimonial in exchange for a birthday present.I didn't even say anything.Gosh.I really appreciate you guys.Thank you so much.Muah!


I made a Mothers Day card for my mother.Its purple with an outline of a heart shape with a Winnie the Pooh holding bouquets of flowers.Adding some words of appreciation and a touch of love, I stick it on the refrigerator.

No comments: