Hmm.I did went to tuition just now but I didn't see what I wanted to.Hm.I waited like 2 weeks already and next week would be the last lesson.
My whole family are watching the video of me when I was a month old.Gosh.I had to escaped to my room.They were comparing me and my brother.Also commenting like how my hair stood up and my eyes were big.Man.People change right when they grow up. I hope they won't show it to my friends.Its an embarrasement!
She-who-asked-for-a-friendship-break-up is online right now and guess what I put at my nick?
I don't cling on to friends which I broke up with
I hope she likes it.Aha.Such a coward. Writing about her friends in her blog and criticise them.Whatever to her.
I'm going to pasar malam later and shop for food with Syidah! Food glorious food! We actually just went to one shop only to buy vadai. It was quite oily.Hm.I saw my favourite stall and all the food.Yum.Yum.I have a big appetite, mind you.
Tomorrow, there's religious class oral.Hm.Such a hassle.Need to memorise surah.
Well well. All the best to me.
(3 more days!)
I can't wait to be 15 and get my IC
Sunday, 14 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment