Danial !
I'm finally blogging. Gosh. A lot have happened to me personally and I'm afraid I have to let it out no matter what their reactions are.That I will do when the right time comes.
Anyway, I was so god-damn-awfully sick yesterday. I had fever and endless-nonstopping-everflowing flu. I was sick for 2 and a half days. I want to thank my mum. She'll always make me comfortable when I'm sick. Wow.I wasted half of my day sleeping and hoping to get well.The terrible thing was I had the flu coming before Elective History paper, which is the last paper. Then I woke up which such a heavy head and forced my way to school. With the strong examination spirit, I managed to do my papers.Hm.Thank God.Love you.
It was also yesterday that I found out that I am a Student Leader (SL). Damn it.That's so uncalled for.That's not good news. Especially when I'm in the Programmes IC. With the BIG EARS!Gosh, I had enough of her bossiness during the SL camp.I guess Melissa was right. All were basically dumped in the Programmes IC.Hm.I would love to go back to St John. I just hope people don't order me around.Get it, BIG EARS?!....
Today, I made my own breakfast though I'm still having flu but it stopped once I got on to the cooking.I had scrambled eggs. My own scramble eggs. My mum said it was ok, got some taste but no "kick".Hm.

Uhm. A little messy I admit but should be quite harmless. I just had creamy and chocolatey cake.Danial(my cousin) 's 9th Birthday.I'm hoping to fully recover so that I could head down to the pasar malam just in front of my house!It's been ages ever since they had one.

Tomorrow is SATURDAY! Which means there's Mendaki.I don't really look forward to tuition but people do change for a definite reason.Right?...Syidah and I are going to shop for the minahrip bag.I can't wait to tomorrow!
(4 more days!)
No comments:
Post a Comment