Monday, 19 June 2006

The Dumbwit

Oh shucks! I so regret not following my family to East Coast beach! Now, I'm stranded alone at home and I so want to go out! Mummy, PICK ME UP WILL YA?! *weep* I NEED SOME AIR!!! So, what am I going to do ALONE, with nobody at home, until late at night?! Zawani, you're so dumb! Dumbwit! Argh! Ok I asked for it.Damn.I'm so, extremely stupid.Bah!But seriously, what am I suppose to do when I can have a great time at the beach? I can take some pictures and breathe in some fresh air! HELLO! Argh!

Anyway, HADY MIRZA sure rock my socks! He has such a melting voice and very gentlemanly. So far, all that went through do have potential and all are my favourites except for Jonathan.No offence.I hope more outstanding ones will make it next piano show and wildcard show.

No comments: