Saturday, 17 June 2006

The Phenomina

Anugerah Skrin
"Satu Fenomina"



3RD FAVOURITE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ashmi Roslan
I simply like his wide smile although he's lacking
in height.I can see the effort he put in and tried his
best to reach the maximum potential he has.Sadly, he's
not good enough.



2ND FAVOURITE
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mohd Sufian Kassim
MR DIMPLE! Yup, I like him a lot.He's very entertaining
and every week I will be looking forward to his performance
and will never be dissapointed with it.He was out because
he was only given the role of a comedian.I bet he will be
a better player if he was given a serious role.I miss his
performance and wish to see more of him in the future.



1ST FAVOURITE!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shah Iskandar Mahfuz
His looks make him look like a star.By talent,
I prefer Sufian.But, he's very hardworking and
always strive for the best.I think he have more
than I have seen him perform before.His main porblem is
he thinks too much of what people say or think about him.
If he's unable to overcome that, he can go far.His plus
point is also the hero look.




Anugerah Skrin
"Cutest and Adorable Babies"



3RD CUTEST

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Surianny Sulaiman
Resemblance can be seen but not much.
She's just as sweet as she is now.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shah Iskandar Mahfuz
Look at MR HANDSOME when he's young.
My my.Where's his charm? This baby
don't look like him at all, huh?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mohd Sufian Kassim
MR DIMPLE AGAIN!Boy, he looks so cute ya?!
Argh.The more I see this picture, the more my heart
is captivated by his dimples.SO CUTE!

No comments: