I was thinking not to post but later made up my mind to do so. I tried so hard to concentrate and put in effort to my Chemistry homework though I wasn't sure of some questions.I'm getting hooked to Mole Calculations and stuffs. It's kind of a mathematical way of doing Chemistry and its quite confusing.I got a little spin in my head after calculating the formulae.Maths is beginning to be more enjoyable since its graph.I just love plotting graphs.It seems that that's the only topic I'm good at.Probably because it's the easiest among all.Elective History was like getting more and more interesting.I'm like attracted to all the dictators and leaders of the past times and the causes of war.I simply love History.I'm so into it!
Well, I got to admit.Sitting beside Lina and Clement isn't a bad thing after all, though I can't concentrate on my work once Clement starts his lame jokes and remarks and Lina laughed on like nobody's business.Its simply entertaining but distracting.
I always wonder when will my attitude towards studies change? By the time I changed, I hope its isn't too late.
No CCA tomorrow, which is good news! I have whole afternoon to sleep, and do some chores.My, every morning, no matter what time I turn in for the day, earliest 10pm, I would still end up with a dreadful headache and heavy eyes.I'm so lacking of sleep and I need it more than anything else right now.Saturday will be a long day with tuition in the morning and rush to school for NDP practice.Whatever shit, won't be back until 10 plus or even later.
I'm still having classes and I'm far ahead than everyone in the class.5 minutes and its time to get ready.
Then I'll finish up my graphs homeworks before calling it a day.
Friday, 7 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment