Thursday, 6 July 2006

Runs on the Run, get the PUN ?!

I'm having the runs.Seriously Melissa, when did I ever offend you until I get my retribution by experiencing your aches in the stomach.It was terrible, might be worse off than labour.Ok, stop exaggerating.
The moment I reached home from Higher Malay, I was like a country mouse hastily looking for food.I was feeble all over.I managed to settle down with some biscuits and bread.Joy.
Hm.Chemistry test is tomorrow yet I have not start revising yet.
To everyone's dissapointment, Germany is out from the World Cup.I was expecting them to get throught the next round and emerge the champions, yet Heaven must be against me and all the Germany's fans.
I was just thinking of sacrificing my Singapore Idol time to study when I realised I won't be able to catch the second telecast of it since I've got NDP until 10 plus.
Reality Check has it
Fate was against it
IT would never happen

No comments: