Right. The day before was Malay O level Listening Comprehension.It was pretty dumb.I mean, the Sec 5s especially, was being childish. It started out from Taufiq first.He changed the class tags, swopped 2C with 2D. So, if you were to be standing at the end of the alley, it reads "2E, 2C, 2D".They called it "a way to have fun".Weirdos.
First time taking the listening,wasn't really nervous.Might be the atmosphere.Again, the Sec 5s laughing their hearts out.They aren't taking this seriously.Then, we had to wait like 20 minutes while listening to the radio.It started at 5pm sharp, broadcasted live throughout the country.I thought the passages would be read once and I started to panic because I wasn't certain about some details.Then, after the whole thing was over, the passage was repeated.That was when I realised I overlooked so many points.Praise the Lord.
As I was in the bus, heading home, met one guy.He's so smartly dressed, as in like, businessman.One eligible bachelor.Wow. I wasn't sure whether he's a Malay or Chinese, but he sure is charming.Maybe, he might turned out to be another conman.Who knows? Come on.Wishful thinking on my part.Guys like that wouldn't go after me for sure.
Alright.Today, had my bloody fringe pin-up.I look stupid, but I don't care.Spotted some pimples so I'm trying to hinder its growth.Facial cream, cream, cream, cream!
Seriously, if you're involved in a relationship, then be smart to handle it.Don't keep being petty over small stuffs and make your boyfriend come and comfort you.If you think he's going to be more "all over you" and spice up your so called love life also to get more attention, then might as well call the relationship to an end.Even after being single for 2 years, I could at least bare this in mind.Relationships to you are like childs play and his heart is like a toy.Lame.Super lame.Childish.
Wednesday, 19 July 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment