I was going around with my camera, strip hanging low on my wrist.Going around, in search of whom I know off. Yet, all were involved in some kind of duties or practice.Lonely.So, didn't really enjoy myself right at the beginning, putting aside the folkdance of course.
Then, it all happened. Managed to hang around with some friends and watched the Westwood Idol.Not a crazy supporter, was looking forward to the SuperBand more.For no absolute reason right.Get rid off that evil eyes.Carnival went on.Bla bla bla.
Walked around with the twins.Right.Every time we met _____, they'll go " Hi _____". Come on people.Admiring isn't a sin and it isn't suppose to be something everyone ought to know.Plainly admiration.We then met the rest, Syidah, Mel, Hannah, Joey and Noella and went around, seeking for FOOD! Glutton, we are not. Just hungry! Bought 2 packs of KFC! Then sat at a table and began eye exercising.Comment.Criticise.Eye sore.
Wait.I can't seem to recall what happened first.Amnesia.Or however you spell it.
Nevermind. Anyway, the Hobbit gang and us went to support Hafiz.Particularly him. We stood in front of them and began cheering like mad people.As though the world spins within him.People were giving this "What the?" look.To hell with that.
Wahh! Wahh! So many things happened! Briefly, Indra and the glum Hafiz after the incident.Songs dedications.Music.Music.More music.Headache.Pictures overlapping in my head! Argh! Get it out!
I'll let the pictures describe more.I can't possibly put up all of them, though.

The Westwood SuperBand champs.

The 3Hzummein Game Stall.
"Ouch My Balls"
(No balls were hurt during this process.)

One of the finalis of Westwood SuperGroove

The small boy with a BIG voice.
Indra, Westwood Idol 3rd place
(He's taken.)

The Mascots, disfigured ones

The hottie, one of the Emcees on that day

The Small Things, one of my favourite band.

The journey back home, memories filled vertically.
Shucks.Monday's the beginning of the adventure camp.How fast is that.I'm so not ready for it.Nah! Nah! I'm phobic to heights and water.
No comments:
Post a Comment