Friday, 28 July 2006

Secondary Three Adventure Camp 2006 at Jalan Bahtera

3 Days 2 Nights

I need time and space to actually forget the whole thing.It was a good and enriching experience if not for the jolt of nervousness that caused my whole body to tremble that particular night. Stories and tales ought to be told.In fact, almost everyone did mentioned about the camp in their post.

What am I to say, when memories wasn't really pleasant.Even if it was, its covered with a peculiar feeling that will take time to vanish.Scared, maybe.I'm uncertain.

I missed the instructors; Za and Willie.

I missed the atmosphere.

I missed the cheers and jeers.

I missed my class team spirit and all that happened during the camp.

As I capture only the sweetest moments and tore apart the bitter ones, I shall remember how at that moment, my class was for the first time, TOGETHER.

No comments: