Sunday, 2 July 2006

I'm going Dough-NUTS ! (edited)

I suddenly feel empty inside after sleeping late yesterday night, practising my Malay oral with my mum.She sure have a lot of ideas since she reads newpaper everyday without miss.So, I decided to read the important stuffs in the newspaper rather than turning to the entertainment section first.Now, I see the importance of news updates.I keep on practising.I'm serious about this oral.It seems that Arif and Aqilah don't look worried about the upcoming exam.I'm totally not being too engrossed or what, but simply I want to put my best effort and get a distinction.I don't care if people call me a brag but they won't know or understand how big this oral is to me.I want to come prepared and confident to face the examiners.
I'm in the 9th position after a Ladder match during Badminton.I so don't care about this stuff.As long as I get CCA points, I'm more than satisfied.Our class had PE yesterday, and the girls played Captain's Ball. It was quite a successful one. All were mixed together and at least, they played.I'm thinking of ways of "disposing" the carnival tickets. Anyone interested? Oh and congrats to Hafiz for making it through to the final of Westwood Idol.Its like a dream come true for him.Wishing him all the best.
I didn't really earsdrop but I was in between Mr Chou and Mrs Lee when they were talking about promoting healthy lifestyles to students and teachers.Guess whats the deal? Yakults for teachers and fruits like apples for students.Its so not fair.I rather have Yakults.Budget school.
Mondays a holiday, and I'm going to study like nobody's business.
I'm 1.60cm
still!!! I'm expecting myself to grow at least 2 or 1cm taller.For heavens sake.At least I gained weight.41.6kg.
At night I received an sms from the every irritating HOBBIT that goes exactly like this:

Beware da short guy coming to you.I meant beware da same-height HOBBIT coming to you =)

Feeling pestered and not wanting to lose out, I replied;

Shut up lar.Im 1cm taller den you.Maybe 2 becos my spine bend 2 degree.IM GROWING TALLER WHATEVER!

Shortly after, I received a reply,

Let us grow taller togeder shall we?

Hobbit! It seems that height and weight is a controversing issue for us, girls.

I'm so going gaga over an old and quite a new song; If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys and You raise me up by Westlife.I still remember that I was such fanatic fan of Westlife but ever since they kept quiet and new bands approaching, I forgot all about them. I mean, all the members in Westlife are all hot and cute.Their charms still there although their attached.Bryan, Nicky, Shane, Mark and Kian, if I'm not wrong.Hot dudes!

My hand seems so weak.Argh.Pain.

Looking down and saw him march

No comments: