Friday, 30 June 2006

Ambassador of Ecogreen (my foot)

It seems that today wasn't a long day as I expected. Of course, typically, school starts with some talks and disciplinary checks (blah blah blah) and it goes on with lessons.I'm currently quite focus with the lessons.I'm on the track but slightly behind.I got to perk up a little bit. Of course I needed all the help I could get but SOMEONE gave it to SOMEONE more special to her.Whatever.

Great.Just great. We, Westsoodians, are the first one in the history of National Day Parade, to pick up litters in the whole stadium.They made it sound so nice. Ambassador of Ecogreen.The Sec 3's had to "take care" of 5 Sec 2's. I'll just pray hard I won't be attached to the NT.Beyond my control, seriously.

Today we met AlBERT WANG Y Y !!! He's back for awhile, and he still remembers me. SPASTIC! Yeah. He remembered the old joke we used to call each other.Spastic.Eratic.He's such a tall and cool guy now.Still adorable for his size and he look so much more matured.He'll be flying back to Australia at 8am tomorrow morning.Miss you Birdie! Fly safely, ya?!

I'm heading to my night class tonight and I can't wait to read.

No comments: