I had a talk with Farhan yesterday. Somehow, he could feel I'm feeling down and I was not even shy to open up and share my problems.I can't believe it. He used to be so rude, crude and just not nice when he was primary 6. But now, he seems to be more than just a gentleman. It was magical.I threw all my miseries out and he really was good in giving advices. I feel a whole lot better. No wonder I heard of people saying that we should share our problems with the opposite sex although we have a whole lot of differences almost in everything. No. No. Don't get it wrong, I'm not falling for him just like that.HE'S a GREAT FRIEND.
I reached home late today; 7.15pm because stayed back for oral try out with Mdm Azlina and watched the Westwood Idol and Westwood SuperBand auditions.
I have a whole list of oral questions here and I'm totally stressed out with all the difficult questions.I'm doomed.There's no way I can talk well enough to impress the teacher.
Tired.
She have no idea I was talking about her but I was treating her like always.
Wednesday, 28 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment