Sunday, 6 August 2006

The Early Bird was LATE!

I was late.Yes.ME?! Late?! I was definitely late yesterday.Shucks.I didn't want a late record in my secondary life, but there I had it.I was asking for it.Zul just adviced me the night before, not to take the 6.45am bus but I did.And I was late! Sure isn't a good feeling to be late.And I was late again for tuition this morning.I used to be the early bird but yet, what's happening? Must kick the habit from the bud. Yes, I will.


Worsening the condition, I broke a test tube during Chemistry practical.I'm like so down to luck.Where's my Lady Luck?!


Right.Two days straight, and I've been hearing "cartoon" stories.Ok, just because its the Ghost Month. Last night, my night class teacher told me an incident happened to her niece.And I was dismissed at 10pm.No kidding.Scaring my pants out but it was ok when I finally reached home.Phew.Then, today, at tuition, my English tutor told us all about another "cartoon" story.Gosh.Heaven's playing a trick on me, I suppose.



I'm pissed off with my hair.It seems that my hair is perfectly fine when I go tuition yet at school, its totally undefined. No fair.Got some tiff with school, Hair?! Ok.That's dumb.


My Maths tutor actually complimented me infront of others saying they should be like me.Ever quiet.Ya right.I wonder what impression I gave them.I'M SERIOULY NOT A QUIET GIRL.Ok, maybe I am during tuition.


I changed my link! Yes. I hope everyone got it.Went around blogs, asking people to relink me.And thanks if you did so.


Ok.I got to sit down to study mood.


Common test on Monday; Higher Malay and Social Studies.


Wish me the best!


I'm not going to miss him, am I?!
What am I thinking?

No comments: