Some things for a change.I'm doing well for my tests and works.At least, I'm trying my best.Yet, things seems hopeless when it comes to Principal of Accounts, Pure Chemistry, Pure Physics and Elementary Mathematics.I need to do something about it.Fast.Quick.As Soon As possible.
I got back my Social Studies test, aced it. 19 out of 20. All comes with hard work and sacrificing 10 minutes of my sleep time(Ok no big deal. A matter of minutes).
I scored full marks for my assignments, which I also put a lot of effort in.
Singapore Idol is more like an eyesore to watch nowdays. Umpteen times given to improve yet nothing comes out of it.The most deserved contestants will be Hady Mirza and Jonathan Leong, having shown their consistency in every performances.
Paul Twohill seems serious about it, yet I doubt his talent.I hope he's more than the attitude hair.
Being a small country, talent sure is a difficult element to find.Through this, we can clearly see the disadvantage of being a small country.It's ok! Birthday coming! Go Singapore Go!
Friday, 4 August 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment