Monday, 14 August 2006

I want to SOC more :)

Ended badminton earlier than usual on Friday.5pm dismissed after doing circuit training, picking up shuttles.It was tough alright.Gosh.I have no idea why but I just feel like hanging around in school for a couple of hours before I headed back home.Watched the netballers, they are super cool.The way they move around, getting the ball.Simply charming, which made me regret of not joining.Right.And guess what? I saw the Phattz guys playing soccer! As I watched them in action, Syahiran asked if I wanted to sub with him since he had some injuries on the hamstring or something.I was quite reluctant at first, knowing everyone in the field were guys and I was like the only pathetic girl there.But I still played.Didn't play so well but it was worth trying :) And I wasn't flirting, mind you.I just happen to go crazy on soccer!

People keep asking for my O level Malay results, and even those whom I don't even know of.Sadly, I have not taken the full papers yet.I soon will.And I hope for the best.

I'm want to grow up fast.Yes! I'm going to take up courses and pick up skills along the way.Planning to take up drumming lessons after O's.Yup.I want to learn more things besides hitting the books for years.


its worth the wait I hope
till then you'll notice me
AS IF

No comments: