Right after my tuition, headed down to Jurong East to meet up with Syidah, Aini, Siti and supposingly, Melissa but she was uncontactable.Still, I waited for the other ladies to arrive. We had our lunch at Long John Silver, yum yum.I tried the hot and spicy fish.No difference from the Combo 1, seriously.Continued with our plan that was to study and we did.Though we cannot really concentrate but we didn't really waste our time.There was some small art exhibition downstairs, very eye-catching.We went to Aries before we go back home and I bought studs! Not advisable to wear in school.We all agreed to come back again once we save sufficient $$.My mum got a lot of fashionable ear studs which she kept without my knowing.Some kind of treasure ought to be brought down to the daughter some time.Now, I have varieties of ear studs!
Catch the glimpse of the trip!
I've been with her for almost half of my teenage life.
WO AINI!!!
Siti will never give up. She just won't.
The four lovely ladies.
Gosh. (
What's with that yellow shirt girl?)
Fuji Ice Palace, COLD!
It was between the flamingo and me.
The Iceberg, is this what the Titanic knocked on?
The River.
Aurora ?!
WAIL(whale) !!!
I'm under my future self.Picture it coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment