Alright, I promise to start my revision after this.I PROMISE.I've got to prepare for POA and Chemistry test tomorrow.Bless me.Please do.
Damn pissed off when I got back my pre-O level Malay Paper 1 results.I JUST PASSED.Like seriously; 25 out of 50.OMG.Hell no, that is not going to be my actual marks.Reason for such pathetic marks was because I wrote about rape and suicide.Like what the hell.Qouted from my teacher, " We have to leave the story sweet and nice, not to think about the bad side of life".Digging it? ALRIGHT, PLEASE LISTEN HARD. DO NOT WRITE YOUR COMPOSITION AND END IT WITH A DREAM, OR A RAPE AND SUICIDE CASE IN ORDER TO GET GOOD GRADES.Listen to Ms Nurzawani, please
Higher Malay end of year is next week.Bless me twice.
Again, Social Studies and Pure Literature were free lessons.And we girls(Rebecca, darling X), Rachel, Hannah darling 2,Melissa darling 3) had a serious talk about our future.Marriage, husbands, religion and just the future.It really brings out the deep thoughts of such matters although it might only take place in 10 years time.For once we were being matured as we fantasized and somewhat like, plan ahead although GOD monopolise everything.
Oh I'm in desperate need of knowing who my soulmate is.OH PLEASE REVEAL YOURSELF PLEASE.HAHA.
I'm puzzled on why 3B is so agaisnt us; boys and girls.So petty.Maybe it was due to the Sec 3 Adventure Camp thing, but its not a good excuse.Kicked some ball with Rebecca and 3H boys agaisnt the 3B class.Its like so prejudice (Wrong usage of word) .12 agaisnt like 10, plus Mr Chris played for 3B class.And they called us sore losers after winning the game.
Rebecca was great on the field, credit to her debit to me.HAHA.Ok, POA lame joke.
Well, with so much being said,
enjoy this MAOMAOS =)
4 friends come together
To bond the frendship forever
Used to be apart
In different groups sitting afar
Soon, time went by
Not knowing why?
They left their clique
Without any conflict
Through friends,
They became closer
And began to talk to each other
That is where it start
Hope they will keep it at heart
And continue this friendship
Even when they're asleep
Courtesy of Rasyidah the Blue Mao Mao =)
Thursday, 14 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment