Oh hell.Remind me not to get hooked up with some guy next time.Its infuriating, thats one thing.Next along the line is hopeless geeks who seem to be gaining my trust and, acting innocent as though their lips were sealed, totally innocent.Nothing of that sort, now.Like how on earth did I ever trust them in the first place? Boys are jerks.I repeat.BOYS ARE JERKS.Well, at least there's still hope, gentlemen.Oh boy, I can't wait to get to know one.Assuming there are some left.
Well well, got caught for my hair that just touches my collar this morning and got away with it.Alright, I'm suppose to tie it up.For George(Heaven knows who the hell he is.HAHA)'s sake, I'm not doing so.4 free periods, simply passed like that.Snap.
I'm damn pissed off.URGH.GOSH.Mentioning it no more.Now, I can at least pay attention in class, and not diverting to some other heaven-knows place.
Ok ok.Enough said.POA homework and getting ready for the arrival of Syidah and its study time.
BOYS ARE JERKS :)
Tuesday, 12 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment