Friday, 8 September 2006

Spread the LOVE people !!!

I've deleted my previous post, if you have noticed.Its all well and good now, I hope.
I suffered cramp pain for 4 hours and it just hit me back again a few moments back.I HATE CRAMPS.I'm suspecting myself to be down with some stomach or womb cancer or something.Hell No! I want to conceive at least a fortunate child.Oh well.HAHA.
Anyone watched "Stories of Love: The Anthology Series"? Oh, you missed such an incredible show.It was not much of the human spirit but more to the sacrifices made for the love ones.I was moved to tears.It simply captivates ones heart, especially sentimental and sensitive souls.More like me.Nuts.Well, and to make it a "must-watch" show, thats because Shah Izkandar was in it.Worth watching right?! HAHA.What's with me today? Hey, but the small guy was very cute. It was like 3 stories for the 1 hour 30 minutes show.Simply incredible.
It seems that I spend more time on my homeworks but eventually, I can't seem to finish it all.Its never ending.Ok, exaggerating.Did I spell it out well? GO ZAWANI GO.Got to keep on going.Yeah.
I miss school.Oh boy, I do.The atmosphere.The food.The friends.Ya, especially friends.The new stuffs that we learnt in school.I wouldn't want to leave school! I'll miss lots of things.I WANT TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL.Hey, 5 more days or so and it'll reopen.YEAH! Bad news for some.
Oh well.Singapore Idol's results live today on Channel 5! Don't miss it! And keep voting to keep your idols in the competition, people! VOTE WISELY!

No comments: