3 HZUMMEN (2006)


No kidding, but we do look like a class. I mean, a bonded one yeah.The efforts of Mr Poh Yong Beng sure paid off. Hm. People to miss like Clement.My badminton captain, dear me.I'm going to miss him terribly, with all his dumb and heartaching yet lightening jokes, my my.He's rare.And Mr Poh himself, I couldn't make myself to show him my appreciation.So, I'll silently pray for his well being and may he gets a girlfriend quick (cause he refused to wait for me. Alright, that's besides the point). Hey, he won't be lacking any woman though.HONEST.
Yes, and besides all the backstabbing and mouthing, we could make a good class right? Well, at least the boys are great =) though irritating most of the time.Hm. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm sure going to miss 3H.
Yes, yes all the ever best teachers are *poof GONE! Despair.Weep. It was bad enough that Mdm Chiong and Miss Ang left a year ago, now my secondary 2 teachers are also GONE. Tsk tsk. Pathetic students we'll become. This school sure will have an abrupt and drastic change, BELIEVE ME.
What is up with this year? Definitely no festive mood . And pardon me to say, I hate visitings. These people will say, "My, how tall have you grown" or " Gosh, you've become such a lady".And its at EVERY single house! My collection is also decreasing rapidly. UURRGGHHR!
Good thing my grandmother's back from Mekkah. HOORAY! I miss her.Now now, heard from Rachel (Honey) regarding today. I will cry too if I was there.
4 MORE DAYS TO MALAY O LEVELS.
Hm. I rather be a loner as it seems that I'm always the villian here.No sides.Neutral.
And yes again, HE's probably the nice guy I've ever known.I mean, HE's hard to come by.So yeah, I'm going to appreciate HIM for as long as I can =)
No comments:
Post a Comment