Sunday, 15 October 2006

The Revolved

SHE sets me thinking on who exactly am I.HER words blew me away, not literally but then again, I'm touched by an angel. I've changed, said the other and I believed HER.But is it for the better? That I'm not sure of.I'm drifting furthur and much distant from THEM.I MISS THEM, terribly.More than anything else.Recalling again, those days, with much laughter and talks.

Somebody please enlighten me.I felt the changes but what exactly was it?

Oh well.

Life is sick, at least I'm sick of it.But the thoughts of my family depending on me in the years to come, I need to buck up.At least, pinch me.And do it fast.

If this was the life that I'm craving for, then I rather live on simplicity with nothing to complicate about.

AND BELIEVE ME, I DO MISS YOU DEARLY.

__________

On the phone for 2 hours and a half yesterday night. Oh and yes, those cakes my mum brought home was heavenly chocolately.

Right after school yesterday, went to kick some balls.Great sense of satisfaction there, after all I need it for next week where the nightmares start to fall apart and reveal its content.I'll try not to tear, for I know I will.My results for sure will suck.Well, screw me for I deserve it more than any losers out there.I rather, it will be a BIG blow for me so that it'll kick some sense on me to work hard for the coming O's next year.It'll be pretty soon.

Seriously, I hope to be an ameoba (for however you spell it) sometimes. I could then reflect myself and see the changes.Oh well.

And Farhan, gigs are not my kind of stuff.


Been through just about everything that I could go through
When it comes to relationships
Don't know what I was missing or why I ain't listen

I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone

Its a shame in a way cause
I feel that I may not ever find the right one for me

Will my true love ever be?
Why would I go on a search again
When I know what the end will be

Cause I'm scared felt like I was falling when you left me
I can't keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed
And the person I could be

For, I love you Melissa and will always miss you dearly.This one is for you.And Only You.

____________


And yeah, I don't owe you any life so get a grip and go fly kite. Someday you'll own your life. And I have no reasons to write about your boyfriend. I guess I got better earning stuffs to jot out. And for Peter's sake, would I spend my time spouting about you for no absolute reasons and going to the expense of naming you, "bitch".Oh well, if you think you deserve the title, then grab hold and lift up to it.Oh brother.Why do I ever bother? I'm making myself clear, I don't know about the others you mentioned. I may be from the better class, but hey who was talking BIG? Go on and spout nonsense about me to your friends.You don't even know a molecule about me.

So, yeah, get a life.

No comments: