All I could ever do is SIGH. Why others could afford to smile, laugh their hearts out yet all day long I'll frown? It bothers me really and I'm feeling lousy inside.Terribly.When will I ever smile and laugh as I mean it?
Some things are not meant to be disclosed although its pestering me all day.Unless I would find that SOMEONE whom I feel comfortable confiding to, yet as mentioned above, I LOST HER, remember? It just feels so empty inside.Everything is so different, it doesn't seem right at all.I admit, I do feel jealous when SHE's having fun with others.And if only I could read their minds and those glances THEY shared which I can't seem to understand. Maybe SHE's right, THEY do (fill-in-the-blanks) me.Maybe its out of sympathy that THEY (fill-in-the-blanks).Most probably.
At times when I'm down, HE sure knows how to comfort.I know HE's clueless of what is actually happening but HE was a great help.Great to have HIM as a friend.Though HE's irritating most of the time.
I'm really helpless about the case.Whatever the outcome may be, I'll just go along with it.I really do not know what exactly I really want. Some things cannot be forced, it won't work out well.It'll be more disastrous.But for one thing, I'm very devoted.
I know NUTS on what is exactly happening.
It terribly hurts.
Thursday, 9 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment