UH-HUH.Sigh.Sigh.Sigh. I'm still bruised by what have happened, HEY.It was merely a misunderstanding and clearly shows how good English ought to be practised cause its harmful if used WRONGLY.DITTO.Ring a bell? Sigh. Now, who's feeling the side effects.Smile while you can, buddy.I'm totally goofed.
Now let me start this to get things clear here.Would YOU mind if you could shut your trap for once? Like what the hell, its pretty obvious who's liking who here.If YOU like him, then by all means don't complicate me in.NO THANK YOU.5 girls liking him, and I'm NOT ONE OF THEM. PLEASE.If writing stories is your favourite pastime, then mind your own.I have no absolute reason to like him. GOSH.What dumb theories YOU've made. Grow up and be wiser, right? You've got me all entangled, buddy. And stop giving me that pathetic face of yours and showing you care when you're behind it, buster.Sorry, but I tried to be polite.Do take time to look yourself up in the mirror, buddy.So long.
Now now, don't you think YOU're being beuhbah here. YOU asked for help and now YOU're accusing me of liking YOU.Oh hoh. That SO makes sense to me.Drained your brain for foolish accuse.Sigh.Tsk Tsk. It seems so ridiculous here.My, next time remind me not to help in case my intentions are misinterpret.And boy, I do not mind not having a friend like YOU.Seriously, I do look myself up in the mirror and know well enough where I stand, but thats not the point.But its totally bizarre.I'm never a threat.So I'm toying with HIM huh? Sigh.Like who am I to do that? Oh whatever.I do not need YOU to believe me.
Agreed that a once before known to be a gentleman is now a jerk.Total jerk.
And yes, I too have pride if you don't mind.Now, I find it senseless to complicate my friends inside.So, yeah, sorry Mel.
Its not a conflict.Its too BIG a word.Upon the thought of losing a good friend, it somehow makes me feel LOST.A BIG lost.Sigh.There's no other suitable soul to replace and confide to.I golly well know and aware that things are not going to be the same again.For me, not the rest.
And yes, I am not trying to gain your sympathy nor feigning innocence.
Why bother? People will still see that I'm at fault. Oh yes, just in case, I'm not trying to dig it all back, just clearing some stuffs.As said, I do have pride.
Nothing can be done now.Just let it be.1 more year, what more can happen? How worst can it get? We'll see.We'll see.
I do wish things will get back to normal, just like it was before.Quite impossible huh? Am I making things difficult? Tell me about it.Now, what I know is my reputation was tarnished.POOF.
I Miss those conversations.Sigh.
YOU'll never come back.Sigh.
STOP SIGHING ZAWANI.
Monday, 6 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment