Sunday, 24 December 2006

ALL for the BETTER

The reality check has it.Its sinking fast, and trust me I can take it.Though at times when those thoughts come by again, it still aches.Please, stop hiding such unpleasant news from me ever again.It could be you have my interest at heart, but I've longed change.I really can take it, though it might be a blow upon hearing it for the first time, but no worries.TRUST ME.After much thoughts, I still manage to break a smile and be positive.I'm amazed by my own stong will.I'm healed overnight! I've come to my senses that its not worth being on it all the time.Just LET IT GO, HOHO.Imagine Santa saying so.All those months of ceaseless problems and worries got me use to it.It made me stonger at heart.I'M FOR IT.

For now, let me have my peace.I might be away from blogging for a long period of time.ITS A BIG MESS I've done, thus if there's no will, LET IT GO.GOD will be by my side and make me stonger as days go by.

Just that, if GOD can grant me a chance, why can't you?Humans are weak by emotions and thus, when anger and hatred been filled by the heart, at least spare a portion of it to receive a sincere apology, with full remorse.If unwilling, I'll understand with an open heart.

And to HIM, I thank for all those moments and making me learn a memorable lesson.I apologise for any disturbance on my part.I pray the best.


Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face.You told me how proud you were, but I walked away.If only I knew what I know today.I would hold you in my arms.I would take the pain away.Thank you for all you've done.Forgive all your mistakes.There's nothing I wouldn't do.To hear your voice again.Sometimes I wanna call you.But I know you won't be there.I'm sorry for blaming you.For everything I just couldn't do.And I've hurt myself by hurting you.Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit.Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss.And it's so hard to say goodbye.When it comes to this.Would you tell me I was wrong?Would you help me understand?Are you looking down upon me?Are you proud of who I am?There's nothing I wouldn't do.To have just one more chance.To look into your eyes.And see you looking back.I'm sorry for blaming you.For everything I just couldn't do.And I've hurt myself.If I had just one more day.I would tell you how much that I've missed you.Since you've been away.It's dangerous.It's so out of line.To try and turn back time.I'm sorry for blaming you.For everything I just couldn't do.And I've hurt myself by hurting you.

No comments: