Monday, 25 December 2006

Saturday Late Night

HELLO HELLO.Alright it seems that I can't prevent myself from posting but HEY!, guess who I met in the airport yesterday?! AARON AZIZ.WOHOO.Don't get me wrong, I'm no big fan of his nor fanatically head over heels over him.It seems that after catching him on "Dilema Wanita" translated as the dilemma of women in television, it got me fantasizing.NYAHAHA.The main character was WANI and her good friend was SHIDAH.Isn't it such a coincidence, but this wasn't the first time I came upon such stories with such names and roles.Thus this WANI had Aaron Aziz playing as her filial husband but due to over jealousy and getting too suspicious over nothing, Aaron Aziz left with SHIDAH to tie the knot, leaving WANI, divorced.I hope not to put such scenarios in real life, ey, Syidah?

But anyways, HE WAS DROP DEAD GOODLOOKING! I swear.I bet he just finished weeping and so was his short wife (like really short), for their noses and eyes were red and puffy as well.HE WAS SO TALL.While he was walking, there was an instant spacing for him to walk through with his son although the place was like totally packed with people.Nuts, ey? I was there the whole night long from 10 to 3 in the morning.I had Hersheys Chocolate Pie and my ever favourite must-buy-if-ever-to-stop-at-BURGER-KING, onion rings!If you think I had enough, but hey! we stopped at Changi to eat again! NASI LEMAK, this time.And, boy, I'm in for super extreme suprise.There were, is it alright if I mention it here, gay prostitutes.Its not a good sight at late night.I shall comment no furthur.

I was totally dead beat, reaching home at 5 in the morning.AND WE'RE GOING BOWLING FROM 1 TO 6 IN THE MORNING ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!! Fuh, my life's getting better.Probably, I'm losing myself out.I'm enjoying life.NO MORE WORRIES ZAWANI!

THE SUN'S SHINING DOWN ON ME IN THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS=)

MERRIEST CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

No comments: