Saturday, 30 December 2006

Lose A Little, Win A Little

HELLO THERE.Pardon me for not updating.I chose not to for there is no urgency for this.Even so neccessary, I find it realible and secured to jot in down in my diary instead to avoid potential misunderstandings.Well, it has been a year of blogging, make it 2 years, for my previous deleted account.To make it short and simple,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Do not sacrifice yourself for such occasion,
Season Greetings.

Good Day.

Look, my friend.For once, listen to me.I beseech you.Will you stop deluding yourself with those bunch of lies you have thrown upon others? Within your eyes and those smile of yours, especially the joy and laughter, there is this pain inside you that does not stop your heart from pounding even faster but halt your heart from believing so.Reality is hard for human to sink it in.It takes much effort and time, but dear, you have to get your priorities right.I have your interest at heart, believe me.I am overwhemled with this guilt but there is no one in particular to blame.I understood I was dragged in the picture for the past, again my dear, its a past tense.I could only save myself from this situation and sigh for your state.I am overjoyed if you are taking it lightly but will be worried sick for you if you take it upon your strike.If failed to overcome, by all means stultify yourself.Make dumb.I was doing so all this while.I hope you will open your eyes and heart to face the hard fact.I pray for you, I will.My best wishes for you, darling.

Soliloquy, ever heard of? Or maybe it was meant for someone else.I cannot make myself to decide.

Sometimes I ponder if my absense will bring joy to the world or cause peace across all that know me for who I am.Until then, I'll know when I'm really gone.

If you choose not to forget, then you'll be at the losing end, for you lose a little and win a little.The questions is, are you up to losing? I pray for you, I really do my friend.

I'm looking forward to the reopen of school and a new year ahead.I REALLY DO.

Do enjoy my current favourite song, HURT by Christina Aguilera.Do not get me wrong, this song does not have a purpose for relating to any incidence that happened.I just find the lyrics meaningful.I LOVE BALLADS=)

No comments: