It was 1 in the morning and I was unable to sleep a wink.My fingers ache from all those typing and texting, but its nothing to be bothered much about.It comes with great fulfillment of the heart.It all happened too fast, but for the better.GOD have heard my prayers.The night of Aidiladha, a night of full remorse and blessings.The urge to tear was there, not feeling down nor exhilarated.Calmness, I guess with no worries.It have all come to a closure.The red curtain's down.No longer be able to tear, for I am sick of doing so.Those tears seems completely exhausted no matter how I wanted to tear so badly.That night, was a night that I could clearly sense the calmness around me.The aura.It was magnificent and undefined by words.
Blessed, I was.Words, for once, have failed to clearly described how appreciative am I.It goes beyond boundaries nor continents.It made me feel secured and full with pleasure.Once bitten, twice shy.Those tears were the evidence for the lovable heart.There was a presence to deep meanings.The emptiness was filled with such meanings and the heart of gold.Touched to tears, touched by an angel.
GOD, I thank you for relieving the storm.
GOD, I thank you for watching over me.
GOD, I thank you for making me stronger inside.
GOD, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
I, hereby, hope that the changes in me are for the better.
Setiap yang terjadi ada hikmah disebaliknya.
TUHAN sahaja yang mengetahuinya.
Yang pasti, TUHAN tidak pernah melupakan ciptaannya
Hanya kadangkala, ciptaannya yang melupakannya
Bila dilanda musibah atau masalah,
barulah diminta pertolongan dari-NYA.
Di manakah keadilan?
Alright, enough of those deeper-than-the-floud-in-Malaysia words.Its a self reflection, thus I understand if its not understandable for all.By bidding farewell to the ever memorable 2006, we shall welcome 2007 with much delight and full spirited to overcome challenges ahead.Indeed, 2006 have been a roller coaster ride.
I wish not to talk about you any longer.I may be calm and nice, but I just cannot make myself to forget everything.It was not painful, just, I do not want to mention it any furthur.And, we may still be friends and I treat you normally, but I will try not to let out the hatred and dissapointment I had towards you.I am sorry, nothing can change that.
Saddam Hussein's been sentenced.The Iraq dictator.Somehow, there is a hole in the earth now.I have no authority to comment.
With that, this is my last entry for the year.GOODBYE 2006.
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE FOR DISTURBANCE IN MY PART, IN ANY WAY; ONE OR ANOTHER.
I PRAY THE BEST FOR EVERYONE IN THIS EVE OF NEW YEAR.
TO MUSLIMS, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA.
Do take care.
I'll take my leave.
With much love and affection,
NURZAWANI=)
Monday, 1 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment