Tuesday, 12 December 2006

HELLO

Does your name begin with: N
You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you Throw your entire being into it. Nothing stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all-consuming and crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. You believe in total freedom. You are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of energy is inexhaustible. You want to be pampered and know how to pamper your mate. You also enjoy mothering your mate. You often have the greatest love affairs all by yourself, in your head. You are very imaginative.

THIS IS SO TRUE except for mothering my mate, I do not want to understand that.This is so true up to the very last line.Especially the second last one.MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Alright, apologies to those who misunderstood my recent posts.I did not mean to put anyone down, nor was I swearing anyone though it seems like it.Well, I so fit into this phrase of mine " Understanding the Misunderstood ".How do I carry myself to make people have faith in me? Wonder wonder wonderwoman.

I was up early for school today, with Melissa and Hannah, or plus the late Royston.Nothing much to say about it, or maybe I am tighted down with POA online assignment, yeah so long.

TAKE CARE EVERYONE!
MISS EVERYONE OF YOU!
And do tell me if you miss me too, I will be MORE than delighted =)

No comments: