I thought I was done blogging for today but after bloghopping,it just makes me think for a moment.Am I being sensitive or what? I'm so unsure.But I just want to make my point clear again.I may be pasting it in every posts.I AM MAKING A POINT and I want to add more to it.I am whatever to however you may respond to this, anybody.
I shall say this is MY BLOG.MY TURF.MY AUTHORITY.
"At this point of time, anyone can tell that I'm so pretending to be happy? Well I'm trying. Why be bothered by something that others don't? You gain nothing.So yeah I'm trying to let go of those bad memories and keep them aside.Its a wise decision to stay away from all THOSE.Treasure those who treasure you deeply and show the same affection to them.Now than I realise I have foul weather friends.Its a BLESSING.I mean we are not close but somehow I can feel they care about me all the time.Always there to give a listening ear, if not some advices to pull through.It makes you feel special.Belonged.Loved.Unlike those who were nice to you once and never again.Yeah, plus after leaving bad memories and empty words of hope.Those people only make your life miserable.Once they've done everything, complete destruction, and they'll take their leave and smile away. I shall give them the last laugh, cause I'm really weak enough to fight it all.My weakness.The treasured ones give me a chance to smile.And thoughts of them make it so cooling.Somehow, I can feel that I have a place in their hearts and interests. I thank them for that.They sure are TREASURES.So here I am waiting for a moment to change the course of my life and completely be myself again, regain my confidence they snatched from me and never again meet those people.And I am not going to see anyone in the past.I'll look forward to the future.Even if there's more villians, I'll face up.I'm determined, to not let others influence me again.It was a pleasure to talk to you Asyikin.Until we meet again people.YOU can go and banged yourself up on the wall for I hadn't had the time to spare for your complete whore-ble acts.Whatever jotted down was precisely the way you did.NOT ME.WASN'T ME ALL ALONG.Its a good thing I'm not the only one who've seen through you.YOU are NOTHING.Empty.FAKE.I'll nip and tuck you.I am so good at putting people down that I should consider it as a career.So long sucker."
I am just kind of pissed off over people who THINKS they are always right and never once judge themselves over incidents.And always putting others in the wrong side while they just smile their way through in life.Advantage.And they cannot take criticism.Its a, seriously, stupid.I don't know how to express this but really.Its PLAIN STUPID.They claimed to hate backstabbers but aren't they aware that they are worse off than those.Let me just make myself clear once and for all. ANYONE READING THIS.If you are unhappy with me for any reasons, would you mind tell me straight in person and quit mouthing to others.
Its not bitching not slut or anything.
Just a whore would do such a thing.
I am a straightforward person, get me.Deal with me ONLY if you want.DO remember you deserve what you get when I'll start bitching about you.
Point taken.
I'll give more of my mind about this.
Monday, 11 December 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment