I cannot express my overwhelming happiness when Taufik actually beat Lin Dan from China who is the current World Top Badminton Player.Right from the start, it was already arousing and full of suspense, stunts and of course awesome smashes.It was predicted that Lin Dan was going to bring glory to China once more yet the underdog emerged glorious with his gold medal point.It took him only two sets to victory. The first set was an easy one.Taufik was very cool and calm like always but there was a sense of pressure and tense from Lin Dan when Indonesian fans booed him down.Lin Dan did all he could for the second match with his strong smashes yet Taufik was on it again.He was aware of Lin Dan's weakness which was the net.Simply the net.However, Taufik also has his weakness which set Lin Dan smashing away and leading in the second set.With 20-18 on Lin Dan's serve, it took Taufik a matter of 2 points to prevent Lin Dan from getting the game point.At last, it was 20 all.All was captivated by Taufik aggresive moves now when he scored another point.It was then the gold medal point with 21-20 on Taufik's serve.Within minutes, he let out a cry when he managed to win the second set.Much sportsmenship on him and China's couches as well as the player himself.A game well played.TAUFIK HIDAYAT! Fuh, my inspiration.
I may lack practice in badminton trainings due to Higher Malay but I am well aware of the game.It could be that I'm more to a theorical person.WOW.What a game really!
Oh yes, I have been having dreams lately.It was so pleasant.I hadn't had any more nightmares for months.Maybe the nightmares strikes when I'm awake huh? And all the dreams are which I hope to achieve and change in reality.I guess the satisfaction is alright, although its only in my dreams.Now, it makes me want to sleep more often.Chuckle.
Oh yes, I've been making myself fried egg rice and yesterday was the best tasting one.I took less than 1 month to figure it out.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE CAMP.REUNITE WITH DARLINGS :)
Oh yes, I miss you so FATIN and CRISSY and AQILAH!
Well here is a survey I am willing to do for Melissa since I got the spare time.I always have time for her :)
IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU
Cry: uh-huh
Worn jeans: NO.I'm sick of wearing it.I WANT A DRESS!
Met someone: A couple
Done laundry: I was intending to tomorrow
Went hungry: I just ate *BURP.Excuse me x)
Talk on the phone: Unless my house broke down when I'm alone now
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Yourself: Hardly.I can't recall the last time I had faith in myself
Your friends: Some.It can be counted through fingers.Honest ones
Tooth fairy: Should I?
Destiny/fate: DEFINITELY
Ghost: OOIII! I'm alone here! Well, yeah.
UFO: No harm in believing
FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wished you had another name: I LOVE MY NAME :)
Do you like anyone: Should I?
Which of your friends act most like you: nuh-huh
When you cried most,who was there: Nobody cause I can't stand people watching me cry
What's the best feeling in the world: To be able to live life without those who are hypocrites and be with the loved ones.Do stuffs that you are best at and simply have no worries.Live each day with something different :) Am I asking too much?
What is the worst feeling in the world: When you feel that you're worthless and your life suck.And you start questioning yourself, "Why am I here?"
What time is it now: 5.31pm
WHICH IS BETTER
Chocolate Or Vanilla: A mix of both please
Coke Or Pepsi: Pepsi
Love Or lust: Depends on who you love
Layer four your pick
Mac Or KFC: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Single /Group dates: single
Adidas Or Nike: ADIDAS
Lipton tea Or Nestea: Tea
Cappucino or coffee: Cappucino
Layer five do you
Smoke: Over my decomposed body
Curse: YES
Take a shower: Isn't it a daily routine already brother?
Have a crush: Rather not
Think you've been in love: NO. I don't know how to love.HAHA
Like school: Yes, when REAL friends are by your side
Want to get married: YES PLEASE :):):) to a gentleman!!!
Believe in yourself: I'll try but not when people put you down
Think you're a health freak: NO.In fact, I might die soon
Layer six in the past month
Drank alcohol: Forbidden to
To the mail: No
Been on stage: Did I?
Eaten sushi: Sick of it
Been dumped: I will make sure I will not be
Gone skating: YES and I suck in it!
Dyed your hair: Black for PURE PROUD ASIANS
Layer seven have you ever
Played a stripping game: EWW.Not my kind of fun
Changed who you were to fit in: Yup a couple of times for the sake of it
Layer eight getting old age
You're hoping to get married: We'll see and wait
I love: Nothing
I feel: Lonely,Tired,Frustrated and so on
I hide: my feelings ( I TRIED)
I miss: the good old times during primary school
I need: changes to happen, spirit to strive, MONEY, freedom, trust
Seven people to do this:
1.Asyikin
2.Fatin
3.Rasyidah
4.Hannah
5.Syazana
6.Farhan
7.Crystal
Remember to TAKE CARE people!
MUCH LOVES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment