Sunday, 10 December 2006

Understanding the misunderstood

I CAN'T WAIT TO SET FOOT ON SCHOOL ONCE MORE! Nutty huh? I'm super schooler.If there's such a term. I totally freak out upon thinking what I will do without school days. Jump down from twin tower?Fuh, flushed.Oh how can I forget?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARHAN!

Gosh. I'm far older than he is.But he's taller. DAMN.Where's justice league?
WOHOO! Like finally, WE'RE going out! Rasyidah's so busy with band.Tsk tsk.Or she'll hang out at my place quite often.Hit some shuttlecocks, cycle or just simply laze around and munch.Munch munch munch.Oh yeah, talking about eating, my mom repeatedly said that I'll grow fat if I always stick at home.Is that good news? Yesterday, I ate 4 times of rice plus bread and fruits.Also some chocolates.Ok LOTS of chocolate.I might die of diabeties.




I dropped in a chocolate shop in KL and their chocolates are exclusively nice.Pardon the pun.Bought a couple of boxes and each of them are quarter empty already.MY DOING =).Oh yeah, forgot to put up some memorial photos.Here's some.


The First-time Swimmer


Bedroom Coverage


The Magnificent hotel

I am totally lazy to put up so many of them.Right.The Asian Games are the phenomenon now.Singapore's a pride in Badminton, Weightlifting and Bowling.WOHOO. I watched TAUFIK HIDAYAT in action, and boy I'm blown to India.He's so suave and cool.The way he smashed was stunning enough for me to drop my jaws.No wonder he was once top world badminton player.And those distorting muscles and bisceps.EWW.Those weightlifters are something huh?

OHH.YES OHH! I've been catching GHOST WHISPERER , every Friday night and yesterday was the first time I cried over it.It was SUPER SADDENING.Imagine that your friend is dead without her knowing it and thinking that her boyfriend was the one dead.And she was all panicky and worried sick about her still-alive boyfriend.Oh my god, you should have watched.Super touching.Moving.

At this point of time, anyone can tell that I'm so pretending to be happy? Well I'm trying. Why be bothered by something that others don't? You gain nothing.So yeah I'm trying to let go of those bad memories and keep them aside.Its a wise decision to stay away from all THOSE.Treasure those who treasure you deeply and show the same affection to them.Now than I realise I have foul weather friends.Its a BLESSING.I mean we are not close but somehow I can feel they care about me all the time.Always there to give a listening ear, if not some advices to pull through.It makes you feel special.Belonged.Loved.Unlike those who were nice to you once and never again.Yeah, plus after leaving bad memories and empty words of hope.Those people only make your life miserable.Once they've done everything, complete destruction, and they'll take their leave and smile away. I shall give them the last laugh, cause I'm really weak enough to fight it all.My weakness.

The treasured ones give me a chance to smile.And thoughts of them make it so cooling.Somehow, I can feel that I have a place in their hearts and interests. I thank them for that.They sure are TREASURES.

So here I am waiting for a moment to change the course of my life and completely be myself again, regain my confidence they snatched from me and never again meet those people.And I am not going to see anyone in the past.I'll look forward to the future.Even if there's more villians, I'll face up.
I'm determined, to not let others influence me again.

It was a pleasure to talk to you Asyikin.

Until we meet again people.

YOU can go and banged yourself up on the wall for I hadn't had the time to spare for your complete whore-ble acts.Whatever jotted down was precisely the way you did.NOT ME.WASN'T ME ALL ALONG.Its a good thing I'm not the only one who've seen through you.YOU are NOTHING.Empty.FAKE.I'll nip and tuck you.

I am so good at putting people down that I should consider it as a career.

So long sucker.

You can dance-every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight
You can smile-every smile for the man
Who held your hand neath the candle light

But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me
Oh I know that the musics fine
Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun
Laugh and sing,but while we're apart

Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me
Baby don't you know I love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go

I love you oh so much
You can dance,go and carry on
Till the night is gone
And it's time to go
If he asks if you're all alone
Can he take you home,you must tell him no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling,save the last dance for me
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling,save the last dance for me

Save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me.

No comments: