MY SINCERE APOLOGIES AND MUCH REMORSE FOR DEAREST 1CARPE DIEM.Oh dear, this overguilt is killing me.Thank goodness Jian Yang and the rest covered it up.It totally slipped out of my mind, though I felt as though I am suppose to be attending an important meeting.AND HOW CAN I FORGET IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE 1C?!Oh my god.I AM SO DEAD SORRY PEOPLE for waiting and all.Man, how am I suppose to make up to you wonderful souls?Oh yes, I almost cried out of overdose of guilt, Jian Yang, but no crying will not help at times.HOW CAN I BE SO DUMB???!!!!Man, I miss all of you so.It was not intentional for me not to wave or smile when I pass your class, but I just do not wish to waver your attention away from studies.But I will try, alright?FORGIVE ME PLEASE PEOPLE =)
I will always remember you in my heart, soul and mind PEOPLE!!!
(I’ll do less blogging for now due to short period of time to spend wisely on homeworks, assignments and revisions, therefore I much apologise for not updating).
A rose is all I need to perk up my day.Am I asking too much?
-halt.I no longer can take this.Am I lying too much to myself? Whatever.
Thursday, 11 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment