Sunday, 7 January 2007

Seconday One Overnight/Campfire

1C OI!!! HELLO.HELLO.Here I am to post an entry again regarding the Secondary One Orientation, especially the campfire night.1C WON MOST CARING CLASS !!! For once, words failed to express my joy and excitement for them.There were Jianyang (yang yang =), Chein Yie (RAWR!) and Karin along with me, trying really hard with all the remaining energy we have to entertain them and taking a big responsibility in looking after their conditions to make sure they enjoy themselves and in a good shape at all times!
Let us have a sneak peek to the two days.

1- The highlight of the day was the team building games which was captain s ball.I became the referee in the quadrangle (switched with Jonathan, he badly wanted the basketball court) with Fatin and Nuqman.It was a great deal of laughter to see the kids jumping up and down, trying hard to get hold of the ball.Poor Yee Jin (the adorable guy) was so short that he was left behind, yelling out for the ball.Poor guy.HE WAS SO DAMN CUTE.I SWEAR.

My eyes were twitching hard when 1C1 and 1G1 were against each other when I halt the game a moment.Fancy a Secondary One scolding vulgars?Man.I had to deal with that at once, and it was the most unpleasant thing ever to mark at your own class.Added one in my dissapointment list.SIGH.

2- For almost every station games, 1C was reprimanded seriously.Jian Yang was all tighted up on that, we Facilitators were disspointed in them for not cooperating with us and the class.

3- I came to know a lot of Malays like the ever pretty and sweet looking Farah from 1Genesis and Syaza, also the handsome Haikal*wink wink to Farah.And Syafiq from 1F.Some names were not remembered.

4- Hannah and I were the only female Student Leaders who were not able to shut our eyes and just go to sleep.It started when I had to relieve myself when nature calls drastically.I keep relieving (PEE AH PEE AH CHI KALA KA PEE AH PEE AH) while Hannah letting out pollution gas.So, joined the guys; Jian Yang, Yong Kuang, Wei Yang, Jonathan, Chien Yie and Jie Kai at the corner and story telling about CARTOONS.It was freaking all of us out when a gust of wind blew.Stayed up all night without slumbering until the next morning.

5- Though dissapointed with the performance, I still teasure the 1Carpie Diem( I suggested the name).Sigh.Jiang Yiang and I were touched upon reading Yingjie's post.She actually teared.

6- I teared at the back stage for overdose of disspointment.Thanks Yang Yang for the constant pat at my back.

7- IC.1C.1C.

Alright, enought.I'll get back to the unfinished holiday assignments.Pictures will be uploading soon.

Take Care.

No comments: