I'll make it a snap, cause MY LEGS ARE DAMN SORE HERE.Bull.Its only the first day and man oh man, my legs could not stand the endurance of standing and walking all day long.Toilet trips were frequent as well, and tell me someone, when was the last time I had a water break?Even so, can you just bang down the guy who said soya bean can quench your thirst???!!!BULL 2.But hey, maybe its all worth, I HOPE :).So, like Syidah said it could be because of my pathetic look naturally (DAMN)that almost everyone that passed by stared at me with those eyes.BULL 3.1C's getting all hyped up, THANK GOODNESS.It was way far better than the first meeting.Tell me about it.Hope for the best tomorrow night.I WANT THOSE FOOD PLEASE =)=)=) !!! After waiting anxiously for the bus concession, 40 minutes later, I SWEAR my leg could break right there.Meanwhile, for preparation, I'll have my lunch (YES LUNCH AT 5.16PM NOW), shower and BAMM; my ever loving and comfy bed.Till then, consider me dead.
Wait.What is the reason for all these growling and carping anyway? ZAWANI!!! BULL 4.
Am I glad I was away from class, or going to be again for 2 days, so as to prevent myself from colliding into someone I wish not to.Stay away from me you jerk.No I'm not loathing you, but your sight just irks me to the crust of the earth.Do not look at me in the eye, I hate to see those deceiving eyes of yours.One word to tell you off, FUCK.
Man, I'm being so mean.
Whatever.
I'll get better after a good sleep.
BULL 5 and the last for the day.
Oh yes MELISSA =), I LOVE THAT PENDANT HEART WITH MY NAME ON IT.I knew it, I'm part of the reason you're breathing.Hey, what the heck? OOOIIII.What is happening? Ok, this calls for FOOODDDD!!!
Man, thanks RACHEL for the hug, it got all my sweat off me to you.THANKS BUDDY.Oh ya, I have no deliberate intentions to hurt your feelings but I'm sitting next to Wei Yang.How's that? REALLY SORRY.
HOW IS THE NEW TEACHER LIKE? TELL ME SOMEONE!!!
Thursday, 4 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment