YOU were there every minute.YOU uttered enlightening words and made my day.At any time of the day.YOU will be there.I am blessed to have you as a friend, as long as feelings do not attend in between of friendship.YOU have made your stand, so yes, SHUN FEELINGS SHUN.I am easily touched by words.BE MORE CAUTION ZAWANI.
Blessed I am, to have existing friends, not by the name but by the sincere thoughts and heart.I failed to show my appreciation.I have no deliberate intentions to dissapoint any.Nor cause any troubles or upcoming ones.ZAWANI WILL LEARN TO APPRECIATE.
The wilted yellow rose revived upon, not the touch of healing hands, but the strong will to let it bloom again.But dear me, it'll wilt again.And it'll hurt even furthur.For now, let's enjoy it together before it all falls apart and those precious moments were history.
_____________________________________
Tuition today with Rasyidah and ended up having Raja as well in the same class.I was so taken aback with his cool personality and of course, rebutting back at the tutor.Not rudely, but in a hilarious way of doing so.The class was great, especially the tutor.He was kind of lame in a funny way, but very approaching.Well, the plus point is, HE HAS DEEP EYES.And could be ranged in the gooooddllookkkiiinnnggg section of men society.
Oh brother, where do you want to end up in, ZAWANI? Like seriously, am I really capable to be a radio presenter or entering in the media industry?I am so lacking in personality, X factor and of course LOOOOKKKSSS!I have none.And NO, I do not wish to undergo any plastic surgeries, no matter how bad and horrible I looked.
Yes, I am aware even friends looked down on me and doubt my potential in scoring well for O levels.And NO again, I do not take Miss Joy Chen's remark as a compliment.Roaring personality are not taken in account for the choice of the next institution of learning.
The road is so vague, I swear, even the most beaming source of light (which is like obviously the sun -_-) will not determine my path.WHERE AM I HEADING TO?TELL ME ABOUT IT.If we were destined by the book of GOD, then do we still be granted with our own choice?But say, what about the sudden change of course in life?Am I bound to be a failure?No I do not afford to be one.
___________________________________________
1C OH 1C 1C! By the first foot in the classroom, there was a roaring welcome from the lovable ones, especially, "my sweet love" YEE JIN <3.Being special, he greeted me with those brooms.And soon I realised how much I miss them all!Oh yes, had a little conversation with the girls; Ying Jie, Lena, Veronica and handful sums.Hope it was a fruitful one, although it was merely at the cafeteria.And those choir hopefuls, I prayed the best for you.Its up to you to sing well!Alright, Zoe dear?Miss all of you so =)

1Carpe Diem

My Sweet Love YEE JIN

Chien Yie, one-who-needs-no-introduction, Karin, Yang Yang
And yes, if any readers have a problem with me pampering 1C or being mushy with those sweet callings, you can take your leave starting with both feets.And I do not care how you do that.Just scram.
I adopted another speciality, mixed well with my sarcastism.Provoke me and you'll get your piece.I promise.
If you are hungry for fame and attention, then fill yourself up with some shame and self pride, STUCK UP CREEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment