Monday, 22 January 2007

The Return

HELL-O EARTHLINGS!PRAISE OH BLACK TOPS (excluding those with highlighted hairs, deliberately or unknowingly).I admit, its been a long time and I have to keep posted of incidents that; 1-stimulate my blood to boil up to my brain vessels( if there are any, i’m no biology student people), 2-be touched by heart(thought I tend to be heartless at times) about, 3-calls for a celebration and jubilation and some other contributing factors to be added on.

Here’s where I’ll start with a bad note (not death note please, HANNAH?!).Wait, why count her in?-_-.(Nor any D flats RASYIDAH AND MELISSA).Alright alright, the age is catching up I know but we’ve got to learn to let go.CAREFREE.So much for that, as if.HA!So ladies and I’ll doubt there is any presence of gentleman, so here it goes.Venting the inner anger and being expressive helps the women in many ways, like not ending up buying the coffin so early.
HELLO MISSY.LISTEN UP GOOD.If you could just quit while you are ahead than causing more of those hatred darts to be on you and you’ll start moaning.You subjugated growing ones to be at your beck and call.Applause, please.What a regale drama, its just too pathetic that it comes by display free of charge, ey, DRAMA QUEEN wannabe?You must be suffocating on those masks you’ve put on that its stuck to you like your dog does.It was so convincing, I swear you’ve known for yourself the odds that tripped over to your disgracing acts.Bravado to you, my dear pal.PAL comes in many ways and your name is not in my dictionary, sister.I had a good laugh, rather, to be participating in those motion pictures of yours.Till then, I'll take my leave.You'll lick my hands good bye, YOUNG SISTER.You better get your hands off from my girlfriend or I'll make sure your name appear in the obituaries tomorrow morning.YOU A LOT LESS ADORABLE THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE SICKO.Do not wail in your laughter like my girlfriend does, it'll break your eve's apple.

I've got some more to write on, but it'll be better for later.Or some time to come.So till then, I'm loving it.

No comments: