Saturday, 3 February 2007

SICK IN THE STOMACH

My vision's so blur, my head weigh a ton and my nose's like a running pipe.GROSS.Yes, would you like to experience this for yourself before posting comments?The temperature was at 38.2 when I discovered(wow, what a discovery) that I'm running a fever.A fever, for once, made me HOT.Its fuming HOT.Touch my forehead, you might want to toast a bread there as well.Or at least, fry an egg.Plus, I've got myself a splitting headache. I longed to be sick, for this made me a total sicko.

However the case, as soon as CHOW YEE JIN imed me in MSN, the temperature miraculously subside.He's the cockles of my heart =).Honest, I mean, the mass sees me going gaga over this small kid who is merely 1.6 metres tall but less did they know that the presence of this boy bring much joy to me.He somehow does.He means a thing to me.As I sat with him after class yesterday in cafetaria, it melts my heart to see the soft spot of his.It could be his enchanting smile with bug tooth or purely his nature to captivate me in a way words cannot describe.I am fully aware that crowd's been giving me those eye rolls but who cares, when they least contribute to my peace, in fact, worsen it.These people just enjoys watching me in the losing end, but I am not getting to let victory land on their side.It will never happen, beyond your hope.

HE IS THE COCKLES OF MY HEART AND MY SWEETEST LOVE.
Personally, ain't doing anything about it if you're unpleasantly disturbed by this.

Valentine's drawing nearer and I am looking forward to the gathering of the hairy ones to create joy for others with cookies deep with black and white chocolates, also muffins.SPREAD THE LOVE PEOPLE.Get real, Valentine's isn't only for couples and romance, so get clear of your mind set, ey?Its for appreciating your friends and families as well.So halt going over the moon when a guy present you a token on that day.He might just want to stall you for whatever reasons he has in mind.

Having a conversation with Fatin kind of rings a bell to my thoughts these days.Here's some pick up pointers:

(1)No use sobbing your tears for a guy who smiles about it all the time
(2)Is the wait worthwhile or are we blinded by liking someone who is not worth waiting for?
(3)Do make hassle yourself to understand them
(4)It might be history and got into your head for good, but as long as you do not want it to, then it'll go your way
Lastly,

(5)LOVE and what is it?


I'm fully aware its been centuries since I've posted something.I'm so into studies and homeworks so as to not distract myself to a total different thing all together.I've shown results by passing my (Science)Chemistry though it was a mere pass by a mark, but its a remarkable improvement.Be optimistic for real.Though I'm so slacking in results for my Higher Malay for hell knows whats the reason behind it.At the very least, I'm consistent.I am expecting at least a B3(that is bloody good enough) for my upcoming Malay O's results.It'll come just in time.Pretty soon.

This is not a fair game.
Ever heard, love is war?
And why so?
As it causes the bleeding of the fragile heart that leaves the scar which heal only upon a new coverage of love story
A new chapter, but it doesn't guarentee happiness
Then again, let it be
It isn't the right time to indulge in its pleasures and get pricked by those deceiving thorns

Why HER of all the hindrance?
YOU've been there for me
Yet left when she longed for you
In the lurch, I was
Hanging low
I've trampled upon my own emotions
Lost within myself

No comments: