Sunday, 18 March 2007

CHEN SU LAN HOME

RAYMOND RAYMOND RAYMOND
RAYMOND RAYMOND RAYMOND
RAYMOND RAYMOND RAYMOND

RAYmond
the ray of light that penetrates through my stoned heart
the source of smile across my stiff lips
the soft tender touch which melts the inner soul
RAYMOND MADE MY LEGS GO WOBBLY.
RAYMOND EXPOSED MY SOFT SPOT.
RAYMOND MADE MY DAY.
COCKLES OF MY HEART
THE SECOND II
The connection that is possible within hours.
Astounding.
I MISS THOSE "HUH" AND "HAH"S UPON QUERIES.
I MISS THE SWEET LAUGHTER THAT TICKLES MY HEART.
I MISS THOSE EXCUSES GIVEN TO "GET OUT OF JAIL".
I MISS THE CHILD WHO FOCUSED HIMSELF TO MUCH ON HIS ROBOT TOY.
I MISS SEEING THE CHILD FIXING LEGOS.
I MISS HIS SMALL DELICATE HANDS CLUTCHING MY HANDS TO GET ON WITH THE "RISK" GAME.
I MISS THE SMALL KID WHO DREW A HUGE 63 PIG, A DRAGON WITH PECULIAR COLOURS,THE TORNADOES,THE STONES,THE GRASSES AND THE BLUE STRAIGHT SKY.
I MISS THE SMALL GUY WHO FAIR WELL IN SOCCER.
I MISS THE GUY WHO COMPLAINS WHEN I INDELIBERATELY STEPPED ON HIS SLIPPERS.
ALLAH, guard the child from sources of evil
ALLAH,bless the child with life full of contentment
ALLAH,make him a respectful individual and a man of his words
AMIN.
TAKE CARE, RAYMOND.
I CANNOT PROMISE YOU WEALTH
BUT ALL I CAN SPARE IS ATTENTION AND ABUNDANCE F LOVE
i'll lend you my ears,
i'll spare you my time,
i'll give you my hand.
ANYTIME.

________


CHEN SU LAN HOME VISIT
17th March 2007




The journey of good intentions.


The potential-good-daddy, Syafiq
with the small guy who likes his
spiky new hair look, Andy.


The 4H majority, Chinese girls, who
are having a ball of a time with the small
girls there.Having something in common, perhaps?


I took this out of favour.Well, there's Swee Chin
with Magdalena and Cheryl.


An excuse for me to avoid him from
tackling with my camera.


"EVERYBODY LOVES RACHEAL!".
Am I right, Kin Toh?


Andy, displaying his hidden talent of singing.
A duet with Cai Ying, in the near future?


Alvin's masterpiece, just that he cannot seem
to figure out what he have drawn.



RAYMOND's initial 63 pig, with his
signature.


This photo was taken by Alvin.


The proud piece of RAYMOND!With the help of me
in colouring his pig.There's a story behind this picture.
The stick man at the left, was added by me to signify him smiling.

RAYMOND's favourite toy.


RAYMOND.Sure hope, Nelson's brother
wouldn't put his hand there.

I MISS RAYMOND.

I TRULY DO.

No comments: