Friday, 16 March 2007

WORDS,only words

At pique
wounded by insignificance of words
peirced and stabbed
umpteen attempts, mercilessly
the dying soul resumes wilting
fail to see the flesh that slits through the rushing blood

There's the window
and it could be the same slit that will smash the same blood

THE EXPOSURE OF RED
THE CONTENTMENT OF BLACK

Or could it be the last resort to regrets?

By then, it'll be too late
Time shall not give in
Nor will it ever reverse

By then, the precious breathing soul could be worth those whores and lads
The breathing soul that halts pounding will haunt those words
The breathing soul that once before was lackadaisical of life
IS NOW DEAD AND ALIVE

THE BLACK PUNY DOT AND THE DOMINATING FUGLY MARK.

Black

without lag

wails of screeching spectre

words felt short, the whore at the pit, and the barbarians outwit the civilised

Asinine, ass, bovine


CHEAP SALE, CHEAP SALE! BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!


I'll pull of your brave front and exposure your timidness.


it doesn't need to mean anything.
poem was not meant for that purpose.
nor your words meant to put me down.


STUDENT LEADER CAMP 2007

GROUP 8 DRAGON
All were selected as Student Leaders and the OBS Camp.
Congrats people!


THE NIGHT BEFORE

The previous night was a wacky and hair raising one with the two sisters; Syiqin and Wani(the small one).We were in the night class and without warning, our teach went out to check on her door.She told us, these days she heard sudden calls of people and breaking through her gate, but when she checked, there was no one.That did not alarm us.The last resort was when she told us a story she heard over the broadcast about a man coming home late at night and encountered the "cartoon" between the lift door and hole.And yes, I am taking the lift back home.
So, this Syiqin kept scaring me and teasing about how I am going to get home.Then, when class finally ended, I asked her to accompany me back home since it was like 10pm.Super scary and silent.She kept teasing me, laughing her heads off.Then, we heard a particular peculiar laugh and heed with on our heels!Super weird, but funny.That laugh, was extraordinary, trust me.You know what I am hinting at right?I had to wait for people to get to the lift with me, and it must be a woman.Woman without long hair, but suspicious eyes.I had to stand side by side with her in the lift, and stuck my eyes on her.Just in case.Then, just to make sure, I addressed good night to her.

WACKY WACKY WACKY!
Last night, was super duper cartoonic.

No comments: