Wednesday, 7 March 2007

BOVINE

In the verge of desperation
And the thumping heart that refuses
To let the reality sink inNURZAWANI wanted to score well
Yet it was dissapointment that rubsHer once good intentions away
"B4 is good enough", Aini comforted
Yet those words failed to act well with its role
NURZAWANI planted deep hopes
"This is Term 1, with no changes, I'll improve and be at my best!"
her words seems to sparkand burnt her fears and low self-esteem away
"Or is this the best I can achieve?"
the doubts came in to herknocking sense without consent
NURZAWANI really wants to do well
Desperatelyshe yearns those marks with the highlighted yellow
imposed queries , her pleasure
yet those people simply gazed her with those eyes
sharp eyes depicting"You cannot do anything well"
NURZAWANI will keep mum then
She stands no wayNURZAWANI ponder,
"Am I really hopeless and destine to be so bovine?"
"Am I beyond hope?"
"Is there no glimpse of faith?"
Those questions remained silent
The case of the bermuda triangle
NURZAWANI IS GOOD AT NOTHINGAND SHE AIN'T DOING ANYTHING GREAT
To admend her fate"si pai, si pai"
BAH!How do I pick myself up again?
Let the world witness my ability
And prove them I'm made of the best quality
I'M NOT EMPTY
I was made to awe the world
Or Am I Not?
WITH MUCH LOVE FROM,THE GIRL WHO NEEDS AMPLE CONFIDENCEAND A TWIST OF FATE.
Will do?

No comments: