Saturday, 3 March 2007

DAMNATIONS

DAMNATION.AND DAMNATIONS.Its been a frequent use nowdays, ey?Do I have the choice, I picked it up from a local book, so why get so uptight over the same word published? DO NOT WORRY FATIN, IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER ANYMORE.I’m so not hinting on others who literally picked and credit themselves with words, in the first unfortunate way, I was not that smart aleck who existed with those big brains that does not suit his small-headed being to come out with some bombastic words.

It was only a matter of time when I thought that my Science grades would be accelerating, and it did.THANK GOD.BLESS ME MORE, I hope it will charm itself with my languages as well.My higher malay was merely a pass for this term, and without doubt, I did not put much effort in it.The interest for Science is building and it was not as bad as I thought it would be.By chance and ample of efforts (might involve bloodshed as well), an A could be possible to attain?Studies and homeworks, who am I to eshew all that?

The 30 year old horoscope book says, a Taurus, be it man or woman, be described as one who has “outburst of profanities and vile languages”.Should this be developed?No no, think as it this way, if you are being “run over” by worthless words thrown to put you down, would you let your dignity be smeared with it?Thus, would profanities be neccessary to avoid having bad effects if kept mum about the matter?It might not be nice and feminine, but do we women have to be as such when men do not appreciate us? (hey, I’m having too much of history on capitalism and communism, literature of joy luck club and the GD-girl domination)

YOU BOTH ARE SICKOS-apologise, but my words are not worth critisizing both of you on your “lovely couple of the year” recognition.Displeasment, wanting more?How about, DARN GET YOURSELF A LIFE AND KEEP THOSE PRIDE YOU HAVE ON YOUR SNEAKERS.I said my piece.

Alright, this may be the many posts readers may not catch my sayings.Mind you, it was never too complicated or profound to understand its content, just that, I have my way of writing and I tend to hide things in a transparent way.And please, I am so not flaunting.

Facts of life has to be taken down no matter how bitter it might be.IF YOU ARE UGLY, FUGLY AND JUST A SORE TO THE EYE,nothing can change that or you will be against yourself eventually.Would you?Do not, for words of discouragements from others may be a spear that runs through your heart without mercy,but take it as a daily irritating alarm clock that reminds you to wake up, WAKE UP TO THE REAL WORLD.The world without definition nor adjectives to describe it.This week has been a struggle, to hear the bad side of me which I tried too hard to refrain myself in believing, and just when my self-esteem starts to build its base, idiots will make sure it topple before reaching to the top.Why my greatest pleasure to them.No worries, I got what you said.I AM UGLY.I AM DARK.I AM SUCH A LOSER.I AM BEING LOOKED DOWN.I AM NOT WORTH YOUR DROOLS.I AM NOT WORTH OF YOUR ATTENTION.I CAN STOP BEING SO DAMN PERKY.I CAN HALT BEING BOY CRAZY.I CAN DROP THE ACT OF BEING LIKEABLE.I CAN JUST BLOODY FUCKING HELL STOP SMILING WHEN I AM SO AWARE THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN INSIDE ME.I WAS LYING ALL THESE TIMES, so I was.THE ODD ONE OUT IS NOT YOU, ITS ME.So much for a new year resolution and always thinking I am alright.Why, thank you for all those bovine words of yours.You succeeded.Your triump on my befall.Applause.


If there is ONLY ONE word you wish to utter,
what would it be to make me feel better?

No comments: