Saturday, 31 March 2007
HEY HEY!
HEY HEY YOU YOU! SHIFT ATTENTION TO THE MAN ACROSS THE STREET WITH THE RED CAPE ON! HE'S MINE! HE'S MINE! Now, there will be no more fingers on me for snatching belonged boyfriends.No takers for mine, for HE IS MINE!
I longed his direct attention.
I longed his gaze.
I longed his superpowers.
Stop giving me those pathetic face of yours with regards to this.I jolly well for bloody reasons know I ain't those sweet, petite nor dead drop gorgeous people around.It sure is a common sight nowdays.At any expense, regardless or age, money isn't an issue in dolling yourself up.I'm talking about both sexes here, not to mention in betweens.Gee, no matter how hard I shut my eyes, reality still stinks.I will never be as pretty.I will never be the beau.I will never be drooled at.HEY HEY!Thank goodness, I'm optimistic about this.It could be a whole million reasons GOD refused to tell, and the end will be fruitful.Yes, GOD?
Though at times, I wished I was someone else.I was a made believe girl, who just got the attention by flicking her fingers, where all eyes will be on her when she pass by.Man, I'm watching too much fairy tales, it corrupted my mind.Stupid, NURZAWANI can never learn to smack the REAL WORLD on her head. SHE'll repeatedly remind herself, she's born as such, no matter how ugly, how useless, yet nothing can change this.Oh well, just live and idle your way to the grave NURZAWANI!HAH!
This is the first time in her life, she's sticking onto someone she know she would not be appreaciated.She likes the thrill of it.Who cares, when she knows she will always like him?!
Naive, NURZAWANI, too naive.
(HANAKIMI OST translated version)
I shouldn't waste my time
Doing all kinds of useless things
Instead, I use the look in my eyes to whisper sweet nothings to you
You don't show any expression
Except to smile slightly before turning around
And that smile answers all the question that I have
If this still does not mean we have some kind of connection
At the very least, it means we are smart enough
That we no longer need to ask why
That we no longer need to say anything
We both know, we both understand,
that we have both been in love all along
No longer need to worry about anything
No longer need to be afraid of anything
We're both tired, sleepy
let's hold hands and enter our dreams
Always said that I won't allow the weather
To get in the way of my wish
That everytime there's a rainbow, in that same moment,
I want to tell you I love you
You are always so understandingI
'm sure you know that is my wish
And that's why you never rush away whenever it rains
HEY HEY YOU YOU!
I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
SHE'S LIKE SO WHATEVER!
MAKE HER DISSAPPEAR!
THANKS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment