Head over heels over small kids, and the same bred.The similarities may be vague between my favourites, however I just knew they have something in common.Besides being irresistably adorable, no doubt.I MISS RAYMOND.On Friday, that was the day before, head back home with Kang Wei and the other two 1C boys, plus YEE JIN on his bike, who kept complaining about what they always do when they meet me anywhere around school.They are good kids, just that they are still clinging on to childhood that causes them to be the prey of dear teachers.Is this an irony? I've tried, at least.I simply love hanging around with them, besides being tall (of course and not for long), they bring back the innocence in me.I feel special around them, especially when they confide stuffs.I ain't no attention seeker.
I'm about to relate this to someone I know long before I developed my first blood ooze.Recently, I somehow felt she've changed.She've became bolder.Bold in a wrong direction, personally.I'm aware, it could be that she's gaining attention privately, she've became more daring.All out to sarcasticm and shifting those eyes to another her.Like as if I am not aware.I prefer to feign ignorance.I do not belong, I know that right at the beginning I came back.I prefer to silence myself, mute.I will be all smiles soon after, and they'll think their eyes and words did not surpass me long enough like they want to.Honestly, I do not bother not being just ONE of them.It seems that gathering are meant to fit in, so as to paint a nice scenery for all.I'll do just that.I will not resent nature's course, I once told myself.Being optimistic, everything will fall down apart and we will not be hearing from each other again.All those walls we build for ourselves, it'll cave down into dusts and that specks will be wipe off clean.Months, I will be waiting for months, and thats the reason I am desperately looking for the next course of my life,where I will venture out and gain friendship that based on sincerity, chemistry and naturally; long lasting enought to be called my own.I sometimes ponder what they really think of me, and vice versa.It seems to me now, they are hypocrites, especially her.It is not as if I am dissapointed over this, my friendship is nothing to their eyes.Like I said, it is something build up along the years and you will just have to resume it to avoid drastic changes to your life.
And the reason for _________ is basically because its loose, make sense?I do not bother making it any shorter to expose my bloody darn pole legs.Do not bother if you cannot take those words as a reason.Whatever.
It is just another remark.BULL.
Language of silence
Is it wrong to adore ?
Or am I just not fit to do just so?
I am never contented when blessed
Yet it all starts to fall apart in pieces
Shattered down upon me
And when I pick them
I ended up pricked by the sharpness of reality
The curtain's close for long
It'll never have an encore
It will never have its repeat
It was meant to be felt once
So as to prolong the contentment
The overwhelming feeling
Or I might just be better without it.
GOD,send me an omen
so as for me, the pathetic one
find the path and light of life
I well deserved
I would love to have you for a split second.
No comments:
Post a Comment