Monday, 23 April 2007

CHEN SU LAN II VISIT

CHEN SU LAN VISIT
14TH APRIL 2007



This is a battle between ugly and adorable.
Bad mixture.



Shao Min, the pretty one.



Obviously, she isn't some ladylike kind of girl.



Poor Andy playing alone.



She isn't too friendly with cameras.
Especially Syafiq's.


Karin working hard for the coming PSLE.


The little one who kept putting the black marker
in his mouth!


Shao Min's master-shoot


Shao Min's second master-shoots.


THIS, I refuse to comment.
Man, their girl has her mother's curls.
Nasty, nasty.

Beauty and the beast.

Oh, I so love her smile!
We went there to aid in their school work, and Karin reckoned me for help in English.My goodness gracious LORD! She's only primary six and her vocabulary exercise is a match to ours.PSLE and O Levels.No suprise though, she's in EM 1.Then, there was Shao Min who's so sweet, I swear, she taste like honey.She smell like one too.I mean, even roughing out with some basketball with Aini and me, she still smell good.Syafiq called her a chiobu, she refused to listen to him, not even take a picture with him.She's very sweet, oh girl.I told her I'll come back and visit her some time again.Oh yes, Raymond went out to for Ez-link photo and I couldn't see him.YET FATE! YES FATE! I met him when we were about to leave the place.I observed as he elatedly told his peers of his purchase of a packet food.I swear, he smiled from ear to ear.
Such kids really are a sunshine lot.They refused to let me go if I didn't wait to Raymond's comeback.Two of them actually hugged me a couple of time.I swear, I was about to tear.Crystal was hugged too.She met her favourite of course.So did Aini, with Daniel, who wailed at every single thing.Though he's irresistibly adorable.Then I met one more interesting character who was only two or one year younger than me.He posted me so many questions, but I clarified all.He's good.He asked questions that showed to me he's thinking all the time.He's very matured at his age.
I'm going to come back for a visit after O's.
I miss Shao Min, this time.

No comments: