among the girls, you were surrounded
as though my heart was pierced by each of their cold stares
am I ever anything to you now?
i swear, those feelings you once had,
my heart thumped the same beat
though, my conscience was pushing those wild thoughts of being with you
world, we are different
my faith was with HIM, dear
clunged and smittened all over for HIM
only to harbour wishful thoughts
i’m aware, though, HE and I would not be as long
what I was ignorant about was the fact that it ended miserably
it ended, it did.
with a scar on the heart
and smudge of pride
pulled from sides
crashing into pieces
if you would know, would you resemble me back into a whole?
and lift me up, as though my soul would soar
i appreciate you.
and I will always do.
Will you?
I fret not.
dissapointed, I am.
only to blame myself in the end.
GOD, tell me this isn’t true
For I’m longing for YOU.
full of regrets of letting YOU slipped by
its only my loss, your gain.
“Its not wrong to admire someone, right?”
No, dear.
Its not.
Goodnight.
Sleep tight.
My good thoughts will always be by your side.
if only those stares meant something,
anything.
i'm more than contented.
spare me from your ill thoughts
Wednesday, 25 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment