Saturday, 28 April 2007

DEAD on arrival

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY, SYAFIQ!

I have yet to buy him a present.I soon will.Oh well, MYE hit off with Paper 1 of English.At the very last moment, I panicked and struggled with different formats to be memorised only to leave out my name and signature at the end of the report!There goes my format marks.Damnation.Those juice of ideas were present but the "soul" isn't there.I lost my touch.I fret I will let myself down.Really.Honest.Only I can figure out if I did justice to the paper.Coincidence.I was not aware that a single world cost a huge sum of marks.Did I just bombed something awful?GOSH.Let the reality fall to pieces in a few weeks time; results.This is the first kickstart, and I didn't attain anything satisfactory.No.No.Higher Malay paper was even worse.I swear, if I get a B4 or B3, I better pull up my socks high enough, it'll touch my bellies.Buck up lah buddy.You are already stupid enough, got to start being fanatic on studying.OOOhhhh hhhelll yyyeeaaahhh!!
I desperately need a brainwash.Turn back the time and let me live in the influence of propaganda!Reform thinking! I want to get rid and cleanse off my heart and mind about HIM.Goner lah buddy.Why must you head straight hime, unlike you, you know? I am stating here, do not be stunned, I am so missing you lah.Buddy, buddy.Ape nak jadi? (translating, what is happenning to dear ol me?)
Oh my socks, did I just mutter in broken Malay?
You will only feel the lost and start to appreciate only when his heart
isn't by you no more.Then, you'll swear at the bitch who grasped his
hands.Oh bitch, you let go!You'll get her boyfriend by you in vengeance and grudge.Her boyfriend wrote a poem which you created out of your own and he signed as your boyfriend.You get him call you girlfriend.Vermin.I AM
MEAN.Only that, you outwit me.

I like you lah.
Can't you tell?
Okay, who am I to spout all this?
Naive lah buddy.

I LOVE YOU GIRLFRIENDS.
each one of you, IREALLYDO:)

YOU ARE MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!
hey YOU there.
halt stealing glances
come here and take chances
TELL ME.
You will like me fine
And sure, soon you'll be mine:)
If only I am granted those superpowers,
I will analyze all the thoughts of mankind.
only then, I will understand what is on your mind.
Do not take one step back
nor hold yourself and relax.
Be naive and bold
for I can no longer hold.
GOSH.I can no longer find.
Just tell me what is on your mind!
or thats it, its okay, its fine!

Tell me.Inform me.Enlighten me.Ring me.
Nudge me.Note me.Confide to me.

ONE word, is it too difficult to utter, sucker?
(Let's just bury those thoughts you once had, ZAWANI.
Maybe, nothing was really going on)


GAME'S OVER.
I am no longer mean.
In fact, I'm exhausted.
I need a breather.

No comments: